Sunday, November 09, 2008

Friendship... very fragil.
I thought I was promised a life time with you

I found out one thing.. one thing that was injected hard in myself. guess what's that . . It was that sleepy virus on weekends! on weekends if I don't have anything on , I will be sleeping freak , shit. This cannot go on.. fuck.. omgomgomg. okayokay. went away already. cos I just woke up from the nap, tsk tsk *


:

Sunday, studied home. . hopefully to pop by bugis for some dinner with the mother , grab little spress only , just a little little will satisfy me. . hehe but yet to confirm ):

-

Burning midnight tonight.
















I was made to believe that the burning yellow, yes, this particular yellow sunflower is the happiest thing... happiest flowers I heard. How true, I am not sure not sure not sure. . . maybe the new boyfriend can throw me some? To let me adjust the feelings out of it, eh? :D Tsssk ttsk.

No comments: